Instead of entering an item quantity, you can calculate it based on measurements using the Quantity Table.
- To open the table for a quantity, select the item in the Estimate Table.
- Fill in the Quantity Calculation table. You can use the Take Off Panel to provide values for the Length, Width, Height, Height 2 and Factor columns. The result of this section is summarised in the ‘Quantity’ of the selected estimate item in the Estimate table.
Add a new item
- To insert a blank line above the current item, press the ‘Insert Row’ button.
Move or Clone items
- To move or copy one or more rows, tick them, focus a cell in the row in front of which the items must be moved and then click ‘Move’ or ‘Clone’. To move or copy to a different item, after selecting rows, switch to a different item, focus the insertion point and press the button.
- To convert a measurement to a different takeoff type, click the drop-down arrow in the cell and then click on the desired takeoff type icon.
Go to Plan
- To open the plan that contains the take-off for the focused item, click the drop-down arrow in the cell and then click on the measurement.
Subtract a measurement
- To subtract the total for a line from the total quantity instead of adding it, e.g. for openings, click the + sign to change it to -.
- To delete one or more rows, tick them and then click Delete (X).
Rounding Quantity Calculation Total
- To round the total quantity, select the rounding method from the dropdown.