The current view settings will be lost if you navigate away from the Estimate or switch to a different view (see below). You can give your current layout a name and save it for future use.
The system maintains a list of customisable views. Each job has a view assigned to it, and when you open the estimate for the job, it is displayed using this view. A new job is assigned a predefined view called ‘Default’.
- To switch to a different view, select it in the main toolbar. The new view will be assigned to the job and used next time when you open the estimate.
- To save current view, click ‘Save View’.
- To save the current settings as a new view, click ‘New’. The system will prompt for a name, create the view and switch to it.
- To rename current view, click Name.
- To delete current view, click Delete.