Add From Templates
- To insert an item from templates above the current line, click the drop-down next to the ‘Insert Item’ Button.
- Select ‘From Templates’ in the drop down to open Item Template side bar.
- Select the Estimate Template Group from the drop-down, tick the items to be copied and then click ‘Add’
Apply Estimate Template
- To apply an Estimate Template to an individual item or heading, click the ‘Template’ field and select the template from the drop-down list
- Use the search box to find other template items, items displayed will be from the default template, although all items, from all templates will be displayed if no default template is assigned.
- The item code, description, type, measurement unit and rate will be copied from the applied Item Template.
Update Items after template changes.
- If an item has been changed after a template was applied to it, you can reset its type, unit and rate back to the ones of the linked template by clicking ‘Update…’ when the template drop-down is visible.
- To reset type, unit and rate for multiple selected items based on their linked Estimate Item Templates, click Update Rates icon.