Multiple users can access your business space. The first user is the user who registered the business. That user is called the business space owner. The space owner can invite other users. The users need to accept the invitation before they can log in to the space.
- To go to MyBusiness settings, click on the settings icon (cog) in the top right-hand corner.
- To open the Users screen, click ‘Users’ tab
Invite a User
- To invite a user, enter their e-mail and click ‘Invite’.
- The invitation will be displayed in the active invitation list.
- Once the user has accepted the invitation, their details will be added to the space user list. You will need to click ‘Refresh’ to update the panel content.
Accept an Invitation
To be invited into a business space, you need to register in the system first. To accept an invitation, do the following.
- Log in to the system. The welcome screen will be displayed.
- Click ‘Join’ to accept the invitation and confirm joining the business space. Then you will be transferred to the space.
- Alternatively, you can click ‘Dismiss’ to reject the invitation.