You may need to select outlines to find the lines in the Quantity Table that use them or to add existing outlines to a measurement.
- First, activate the Selection Tool.
- Check the items that you want to show.
- To select a single measurement, click it. You can also change the line style of a single measurement.
- To select a number of measurements, click them one by one holding the Shift key. You can switch between plans while selecting.
- To toggle selection for a particular measurement, click it while holding the Ctrl key.
- To unselect everything, click the current plan outside of any shapes.
Finding results for outlines in a Plan
- To find rows in the Quantity Calculation section that use particular take-off outlines, select the outlines.
- The rows that use them will be highlighted.
Changing Measurement Result Type
- Focus the dimension cell and click the drop down, then select the measurement type
- Open the plan that contains the measurement.
- Click the checkboxes to show the measurements you want to reference. alternative you can click the show all button in the tool bar.
- With the select tool enabled, drag and drop to the desired cell.