- Click the selection tool button if the tool is not active.
- Double-click the measurement to be edited.
- To move a node, click it. The node will start moving with the cursor. Place it at a new location by a second click.
- To add a new node, click the line. A new node will be created, and it will start moving with the cursor. Click the point where the node should be placed.
- To delete one or more nodes, click a node to start moving it and then click another existing node. All nodes between these two nodes will be deleted and the nodes themselves will be merged into one.
Updated on March 11, 2022