Select file to Import
- If the Takeoff section is not showing, click on ‘View’ and then click ‘Takeoff’
- To import a plan, click the ‘Import” button in the Takeoff sections or under the Takeoff tools.
- The Add Plan dialog will appear, and the system will prompt to select a plan file. If the file dialog does not open, click ‘Select file…’.
Add plans from file
- Click ‘Add’ to import the selected image. If the file is a PDF, after importing one page you can select another page and press Add again to import multiple plans from the same file.
- The last added plan will be opened. Switch to other plans by expanding the ‘Floor Plan’ browser on the right of the floor plan.