Open Job Quote Document
- To generate a quote for the customer, select the job and click the menu on right-hand side.
- Under the ‘Reports’ section, select ‘Quote’.
- A quote based on the job estimate will be displayed in the Document Viewer, where you can also change the design of the quote.
Job Quote Settings
- The system automatically generates a number for the quote. Enter a different quote number if required.
- By default, the quote is issued with the current date. You can change the date if necessary.
- Tick ‘Round price’ to show fractions of a cent in the PRICE column. Tick ‘ Calculations & Takeoff” to show all measurements taken off in the estimate. Tick ‘Before job Markup’ to show all prices before job markups.
- Quantity Calculations